Changes to the end of the school day
From Monday 5 October the change to the end of the school day will come into effect, the following times and exit points for pupil year groups are confirmed below:
- Year 5 - 3.00pm back gates (Lovaine Avenue)
- Year 6 - 3.00pm from the front upper gate (Sports Centre)
- Year 7 - 3.10pm back gates (Lovaine Avenue)
- Year 8 - 3.10pm from the front upper gate (Sports Centre)
Pupils who need to remain at school until 3.35pm will go to their designated area at the end of their school day. Once in this area they will be supervised by a member of staff until they leave. They may complete homework or read during this time. Once dismissed they will leave via the following exits:
- Year 5 - Canteen then leave via the back gates closest to the Art room (Lovaine Avenue)
- Year 6 - School Hall then leave via front upper gate (Sports Centre)**
- Year 7 - Chrome Lab then leave via the back gate closest to the corner (Lovaine Avenue)**
- Year 8 - A room will be designated if needed and pupils leave by the small sportshall footgate
** For Years 6 & 7 this is a change to a previous letter to ensure larger groups are kept apart.
If siblings are staying behind, they will meet outside of the sportshall at either 3.10pm or 3.35pm depending on their finish time.
It has been confirmed that the school crossing patrol will be on duty outside of school from 3pm until 4pm.
All school communications can be found here
For all enquiries please email email@example.com
Please visit the GOV.UK website for full guidance regarding the Coronavirus and the opening of schools.